Moroccan ghassoul clay has been used in Moroccan cultures as a beauty treatment since ancient times, and it’s easy to see why. With antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, this clay mask can effectively clear out pores and bring skin back into balance after exposure to harsh elements. It also contains minerals that help the skin retain moisture, so it’s especially great during cold winter months or dry climates. Get the best results by using this clay mask one to two times per week as part of an overall daily skincare routine.
This mask draws out toxins and impurities from deep within pores, leaving skin soft, supple and radiant. The natural mineral clay is rich in minerals such as silica, magnesium, potassium and calcium; these elements soothe the skin by replenishing lost nutrients. The clay also has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness and calm acne breakouts. It also contains a high concentration of sulfur which helps prevent bacteria from growing on your skin, avoiding blackheads and breakouts after use. Moroccan Ghassoul Clay Mask is perfect for all skin types as it has a unique ability to adapt to any type of complexion!
Ingredients in the mask
– Moroccan ghassoul clay mask
– Lemon juice
– Lavender essential oil
– Olive oil
– Water (as much as needed)
– Sea salt or Epsom salt (as much as needed)
1. Mix clay and water to desired consistency (we recommend two tablespoons of clay to one tablespoon of water). A coconut is a good option for its antibacterial properties, lavender for its soothing benefits, or eucalyptus for its purifying qualities.
2. Apply to clean skin and let dry or wear as a mask.
3. Rinse off with warm water and follow with your favorite moisturizer!
main photo: unsplash.com/Towfiqu barbhuiya