One of the most popular beauty industry gadgets in recent times has become jade rollers. At first, they mainly conquered the Chinese market and only later the European market. Very many people fell in love with this product. No wonder, because its regular use brings many benefits. Properly used roller is able to model the face. But what is it really, what is it used for and how to use it?
Jade roller what is it?
The very popular jade roller also known as jade roller is usually made of plastic or metal and a stone called jade, which is embedded at the end and beginning of the massager. Jade as a stone has been used in Chinese medicine for many years. It is considered a stone of youth and vitality. One side of the roller is usually made of a larger part of the stone, while the other side is made of a smaller part. Of course, there are many models of this device available on the market, varying in size and design, but the type described above will work best for home massage
The purpose of all massagers of this type is the same: to improve skin condition. It is worth including a roller massage in your daily skin care routine, especially if your skin is very demanding. For the effects to be permanent and noticeable it is best to use this device systematically. It is important to use it correctly, because improperly performed care with the use of jade roller can have a very negative effect on the skin and bring the opposite of the expected results. The procedure itself is relatively simple and very easy to learn. Just remember a few basic rules and you can confidently use such a device. That is why everyone should try jade roller massage
Effects of using jade roller
Using a jade roller has very many advantages. A properly performed massage with its help will improve the blood supply to your complexion. With the help of this item, you can also lightly model your face in an easy way. Additionally, thanks to it you can effectively get rid of unsightly dark circles under your eyes and smooth out wrinkles. There is a reason why this stone is called the stone of youth and vitality in China. Many years ago Chinese people discovered great properties of massages performed with jade. When done well, the effect can be visible after just two weeks, which makes it worth trying to incorporate it into your daily skincare routine
Step by step jade roll massage
The massage itself is not too complicated and should take about 10-15 minutes. However, it is important to remember to follow some basic rules for performing it and always follow these eight steps
- You should always start from the neck and move from the center of the neck to the ear lines. Once from the right side, once from the left side. Massaging the neck in this way will help to get rid of the second chin and prevent its formation, slenderize the neck and improve its blood circulation
- Next, move on to the chin and here, as in the previous case, you should move with the roller from the center, across the jawline to the ears. This will help to model and accentuate the shape of the jaw and chin.
- The next step is to make gentle movements up the face right at the corners of the mouth. This will prevent the cheeks from drooping and mimic wrinkles from forming. It is important not to move too high at this point, at most to the line of the beginning of the nose
- The next point is shaping the cheeks and highlighting the cheekbones. From the inner part of the face, just below the cheekbones, pointing towards the ears, make quite firm strokes with the roller. Doing this stage well will be very beneficial.
- Next, you should move on to the nose. Roll movements should be made along the sides of the nose, pointing towards the forehead. This will help to gently slim the nose.
- The next stage is the area just below the eyes. Massage should be done, aiming from the inner corner to the outer corner. This point is very useful especially for people who are struggling with dark circles under the eyes
- Massage at this point is to eliminate the so-called lion’s wrinkle appearing between the eyebrows. Roller should be moved gently up the forehead.
- The last step is to massage the forehead, moving from the center outwards and repeating this movement on both sides of the face.
A big plus of this device is its low price and high availability. You can purchase it in many drugstores stationary and online. Depending on your needs, you can choose different types of it, which differ in their action. Therefore, there is a reason why this device has won the hearts of so many beauty experts.
Read also: Why should you brush your body?Leave a comment